I am very pleased and happy to be hosting this month's Kid's Delight. Kid's Delight is a lovely monthly event started by the wonderful and enthusiastic Srivalli who blogs at Spice your Life.
This month's theme chosen by me is Easy to make Snacks under 30 mins. We all know that kids always suffer from hunger pangs and insist on eating something different and delicious each time :)) So this theme is specially for all such lovely kids who turn their mothers into creative genius who whip up amazing and tasty snacks in no time at all for the apple of their eyes :)))
Since this is the first time I am hosting any event on my blog, I was bit apprehensive and nervous. But a big thanks to dear Srivalli for supporting me and guiding me throughout the process, especially clearing all my big and small doubts....
I am looking forward to seeing all your lovely and tasty dishes for this event......
Here's what you do......
1) Any dish (veg or nonveg) which can be cooked under 30 minutes and is liked by kids (age group under 12 years) will do.
2) Multiple entries are welcomed. The more the merrier. There is no limit on the number of entries that one can send.
3) Recipes from archives will do ONLY if you re-post them linking them to Kid's Delight.
4) Recipes submitted to other events will do.
5) If you do not have a blog, send me an email at rujuta(dot)dnyansagar(at)gmail(dot)com with your entry and food picture, I will include it in the round up.
6) Using the above Logo is very much appreciated and encouraged.
7) The last date for entries is April 15th, 2012.
8) Please link your entries to this announcement page and to Srivalli's announcement page.
9) All the bloggers, please link your entries to the linky tools posted at the end of this announcement.
Looking forward to all your lovely entries........ Happy Blogging