Its time for Blogging Marathon again.....
Blogging Marathon as we all know by now, is a amazing initiative started by lovely and talented Srivalli
This is its Fourteen Edition.....wow...hats off to Srivalli for pulling off this amazing feat......
The Theme for the second week of Blogging Marathon 14 that I have taken is Kid's Delight : Easy to Make Snacks Under 30 minutes....the Kids Delight is also a lovely monthly event started by Srivalli which is being guest hosted by Yours Truly this month..... I am so excited..........
Day One of Blogging Marathon 14 finds us with Green Capsicum Potato Parantha.......
Green Capsicum Potato Parantha
Green Capsicum : 1
Potato - 1 (boiled)
Whole wheat flour / gehun ka atta - 2 cups
Coriander leaves - handful
Cumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Godha masala - 1 teaspoonRed chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
1) Slice green capsicum and boiled potato into small pieces.
2) Heat some oil in a heavy bottom vessel (Kadhai)
3) When the oil gets heated add cumin seeds,Asafoetida and turmeric powder.
4) Add chopped green capsicum and stir continuously.
5) Cover with lid for 5 mins.
6) Add green chilli powder, salt, goda masala, cumin powder and coriander powder.
7) Add boiled and chopped potatoes and stir continously.
8) Cover with lid for 5 mins and let it cook properly.
9) After the stuffing is ready, let it cool.
10) Grind it into fine paste in a mixer.
11) For the cover of the paranthas,mix atta with oil and salt.
12) Add coriander leaves and water and knead the dough.
13) Keep aside for half and hour and let it rest.
14) Make small pedas (balls) and roll the ball into full moon shape.
15) Roast the paratha on tava/girdle on both sides.
16) Grease with oil or ghee as per taste.
Hot paranthas are ready to be enjoyed with dollap of curds or lovely mango pickle......
All my nieces and nephews simply love this and the best part is they eat the parantha happily without realizing that green capsicum is the core ingredient......So that makes all the mothers extremely happy.... Yeah.. at times the maasis have to trick the nieces and nephews into eating healthy food :)))
Sending this for Kid's Delight, hosted by me themed on Easy to make Snacks under 30 mins
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 14